Mandraki marina islocated at the northernmost tip of the island right below the medieval castle and opposite the Market Square of Rhodes,a 30 minute drive from the airport and 20 minutes walk from the commercial (ferry) port of Rhodos. The facilities within the harbour area can give a minimum of comfort to the charterers since there is power, water and supermarkets near the yachts.
- Water and 220V power is available on the quay
- Fuel is delivered on the quay by a tank truck.
- The main street is a 7-minute walk from the dock.
- A 24-hour taxi stand is also found across the road outside Mandraki marina.
- The local bus terminal of Rhodos town with connection of the main villages/ beaches/ sites of the island (such as Lindos) is about 300m away from the yachts’ berths.
- ATM cash point and many Banks are located in the town near the yacht’s pier.
- WC / Toilets / Hot water showers are available near the office 5-minutes walk from the boats' berths.